The Level 5 CPD Course in Kinesiology Taping
Our Kinesiology Taping Continuous Professional Development (CPD) course is suitable for those who would like to use Kinesiology Taping professionally within, Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy / Sports Therapy / Rehabilitation / Physiotherapy and Injury Treatment.
This course is taught using a hands-on approach, therefore you will be practising Taping techniques throughout the teaching days, whilst receiving ongoing input from the tutor.
Course applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old and must hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Sports Massage Therapy. Applicants should have also been practising Sports Massage Therapy for a period of time prior to enrolling on this course.
Practical application will expands on a review of theory relating to the use of Kinesiology Taping. A variety of conditions and injuries will be reviewed and practised with tutor input. ent.
- Review of current theory and research relating to Kinesiology Taping
- Review different types of tape and methods for Taping
- Influencing movement patterns and proprioception
- Taping for injuries to the lower limb
- Taping for injuries to the upper limb
- Taping for back injuries, neck and postural conditions
- Contraindications and limitations
This course is designed in relation to industry standards and is accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists and provides 8 Continual Professional Development hours (CPD).
This training course will provide a mixture of practical application, theory work, group work and supervision of treatment.